The Los Angeles Food Policy Task Force has now released The Good Food for All Agenda: Creating a New Regional Food System for Los Angeles.
Download the Executive Summary of the Good Food for All Agenda.
Thank you to the many individuals and organizations who helped shape this Agenda over the last nine months!
- A one page summary of the Good Food for All Agenda
- The Good Food for All Appendices A – L
- Roots of Change, “Final Recommendations of the Los Angeles Urban-Rural Roundtable: Presented to Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa’s Los Angeles Food Policy Task Force”, April 15, 2010.
- Clare Fox, “Food Policy Councils: Innovations in Democratic Governance for a Sustainable and Equitable Food System”, July 2010.
- Cedar Landsman, (excerpts from) ” Good Food for All Angelenos: The Food Policy Environment and Food System Stakeholder Landscape in Los Angeles”, June 2010.
- Abby Klein, ” The Long Haul: Food Policy Approaches Then and Now in Los Angeles”, May 2010.
- Food Desert to Food Oasis: Promoting Grocery Store Development in South Los Angeles by Community Health Councils
- Good Food LA at Vibiana’s (photographs by Gary Leonard)
- New LA City Community Gardens Report by LA Neighborhood Land Trust, the University of Southern California GIS Department, and the City of Los Angeles
- Why Place & Race Matter- New report released by PolicyLink