Welcome! The Los Angeles Food Policy Task Force has now released The Good Food for All Agenda: Creating a New Regional Food System for Los Angeles.
Thank you to the many individuals and organizations who helped shape this Agenda over the last nine months!
- A one page summary of the Good Food for All Agenda
- The Good Food for All Appendices A – L
- Roots of Change, “Final Recommendations of the Los Angeles Urban-Rural Roundtable: Presented to Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa’s Los Angeles Food Policy Task Force”, April 15, 2010.
- Clare Fox, “Food Policy Councils: Innovations in Democratic Governance for a Sustainable and Equitable Food System”, July 2010.
- Cedar Landsman, (excerpts from) ” Good Food for All Angelenos: The Food Policy Environment and Food System Stakeholder Landscape in Los Angeles”, June 2010.
- Abby Klein, ” The Long Haul: Food Policy Approaches Then and Now in Los Angeles”, May 2010.
This website is currently under construction. Please check back soon for more information.